The Other Stuff
- All river activities are risk sports - both known and unknown dangers. There are NO lifeguards or safety personnel on the river.
- All participants will be required to read and sign our liability waiver and assumption of risk form.
- All participants under the age of eighteen must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver and assumption of risk form.
- For your protection, three is the maximum number of people per canoe, one person per solo kayak, two people per tandem kayak, one person per tube, up to four people in 4-man rafts and up to six people in 6-man rafts.
- We do not allow flip-flops to be worn on any river trip. All guests must wear either shoes, water shoes or sandals with a heal strap.
- We operate rain or shine - no refunds due to rain on the day of your trip.
- ALCOHOL AND WATERSPORTS DON'T MIX - SAVE THE PARTY FOR AFTER THE RIVER TRIP!
- Anyone under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol is subject to arrest by state and local authorities.
- Front Royal Outdoors reserves the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is unfit to participate in the river activities being offered.
- Please arrive early. Late arrivals risk delayed shuttle service.
- After you arrive at our office, be sure to observe all of the posted conditions:
- Weather forecast
Watercraft return time
- Come prepared to experience all the wonderful sights and sounds of nature in the beautiful Shenandoah River Valley - for this reason we request that you leave the radios (boom boxes) at home.